Waterproof Solar Charge Controllers
Lightweight and durable, Genasun brand waterproof MPPT solar charge controllers are designed for mobile, urban, and harsh environmental conditions. From the South Pacific to the Arctic Circle, they power your system through all conditions. Trusted at sea on any vessel.
These state of the art controllers can keep your lithium or lead acid batteries topped up in even the harshest climates. With a Class I Division 2 classification even hazardous environmental conditions won’t stand in the way of keeping your systems running.
No Fans. No Relays. Fewer moving parts to wear out. Fans get clogged with dust and dirt and relays cn eventually stop switching. Genasun controllers use advanced electrical design that obsoletes these parts.
With an FCC-rated, low EMI controllers, your radios will hear everything the first time, even while your chargers are going full speed ahead. We deliver reliable, high efficiency charging without disrupting your communications or other sensing equipment.
- Waterproof IP68
- 99% Peak Efficiency
- Advanced electronic protections
- Continuous MPPT
- 5 Year Warranty
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date on our latest offers.
Copyright © 2023 Exotronic. ABN: 12126817318
The term ‘Exotronic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 13, 5 Kelletts Road, ROWVILLE, VIC, 3178, AU. Our ABN is 12126817318. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station
- 1002Wh Capacity, 1000W (2000W Surge Power) Output
- Supports 8 Devices Simultaneously
- 3 Ways to Recharge
- Safe and Easy to Use
- Long Battery Standby
- Shock and Fire Resistance
- Compact and Portable
2 1 Years Warranty
30-Day Money back
Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station charges eight devices simultaneously. Featuring a battery capacity of 1002Wh, the portable power station is suitable for charging all devices during camping and power outages. Excellent features of the Explorer 1000 power station include three standard pure sine wave AC outlets, compact design, MPPT charge controller, and an industrial-grade quiet power station.
To power with Explorer 1000 (1002Wh Capacity) Please enter the wattage of the appliance (not exceeding 1002W)
How Many Solar Panels Do I Need
0 Hrs Recharging Time
0 Wh Sustainable Energy Saving
Choose One Type of Solar Panel
Sustainable Energy Saving
PREPARING YOUR SOLAR GENERATOR
The Explorer 1000 can be quickly fully recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable (package included).
Solar recharging steps:
Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100W;
Connect the DC interfaces of 2SolarSaga 100W with the Y Parallel Cable;
Connect the Y Parallel Cable with the Anderson input of Explorer 1000
Notes: 1. Solar panel types and quantity depends on your purchase. 2. Buy 2 SolarSoga, get 1Solar Panel Connectors. 3. Buy 4 or 6 SolarSoga, get 2Solar Panel Connectors.
This product (portable power supply) can supply power to your device in the temperature range of.10 to 40 degrees Celsius (-10 to 65 degrees Celsius for solar panels). If the operating temperature is outside the above range, this product may not work.
Q: What devices can Explorer 1000 power?
A: Please note that the AC output ports can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 1000-Watts, besides, the whole wattage should be under 1000 watts as well. Once exceeding, the Explorer 1000 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
Q: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 1002Wh 0.85 / operating wattage of your deviceFor reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1002Wh0.85/60w=14.2hrs (rough calculated).Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
Q: What is the maximum watts of solar panels can be used to charge Explorer 1000? Also how long will it take to recharge from a fully discharge battery?
A: The maximum input wattage of Explorer 1000 is 126W(12~30V,7.5~8.33A ). As for recharging time, it depends on which panel you are using and weather conditions, for example, the Explorer 1000 can be quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable. If connecting only one single panel, the approximate recharging time is 17 hours. Recharging time may varies from different location, temperature, weather etc, the actual time may be different.
Q: Can the Explorer 1000 be charged while using?
A: Yes, you can use the Explorer 1000 to charge devices, while it’s being re-charged at the same time.
Waterproof Solar Charge Controller 10A 20A
The waterproof solar charge controller features a waterproof design, and it is built with a waterproof shell with waterproof gel sealed. The waterproofing level can reach the IP68 rating.
The streetlight waterproof solar charge controller supports the charging of various batteries, including lithium, lead-acid, Gel, Flooded, and Sealed batteries.
The street lamp waterproof controller uses a led indicator light to display the system’s real-time operation. The indicator light can display the system charging, battery, and load conditions.
The waterproofing solar controller is 3 stage charge PWM charge controller with high conversion efficiency.
The controller has waterproof buttons that can be set in wet conditions.
The controller is available in 10A and 20A versions.
The waterproof solar controller has a battery activation function, which can activate the battery with excessive discharge.
The controller can be used in various outdoor solar systems, including street lighting, security, monitoring, and field systems.
Features of Waterproof Solar Charge Controller
Discharge Battery Activation
Rich Load Mode Settings (Timer Light)
Multiple Battery Types: Lithium Battery, Lead Acid Battery, Gel Battery.
Multiple Protection: Prevent system reverse connection, battery reverse connection, prevent short circuits, prevent overcharge
Specifications of Waterproof Solar Charge Controller
Max Solar Panel Power: 12V 180W, 24V 360W
Shell Material: Aluminium Alloy
Load Mode Setting Digital Indicator
the waterproof controller has an LED Indicator and a digital Indicator for setting load modes
- Digital Indicator: 0 Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 1 Meaning: 1 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 2 Meaning: 2 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 3 Meaning: 3 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 4 Meaning: 4 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 5 Meaning: 5 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 6 Meaning: 6 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 7 Meaning: 7 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 8 Meaning: 8 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 9 Meaning: 9 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 0. (DigitalDot) Meaning: 10 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 1. Meaning: 11 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 2. Meaning: 12 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 3. Meaning: 13 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 4. Meaning: 14 Hour Timer Light Control
- Digital Indicator: 5. Meaning: Manual Control
- Digital Indicator: 6. Meaning: Debug Mode
- Digital Indicator: 7. Meaning: Always On
Battery Type Selection
The controller supports charging multiple battery types. You can select different battery types and set parameters by pressing buttons and referring to digital Indicators.
Waterproof Solar Charge Controllers
Discover the resilience and efficiency of our waterproof MPPT solar charge controllers, specifically the Genasun brand, designed for rugged and demanding conditions. Whether you’re on a Pacific expedition, traversing the Arctic circle, or sailing through rough seas, our waterproof charge controllers ensure your system’s seamless operation.
Renowned for their adaptability, these controllers can keep lithium or lead acid batteries fully charged in the harshest of climates, demonstrating their robustness. Genasun controllers, with their Class I Division 2 classification, offer reliable performance even under hazardous environmental conditions.
Enjoy the advantages of cutting-edge design that eliminates the need for fans and relays, thereby reducing the possibility of component failure due to dust, dirt, or constant switching. Experience the superior efficiency and low EMI of our FCC-rated Genasun controllers, ensuring your communication or sensing equipment runs smoothly without disruptions, even when your chargers are operating at full capacity.
Built for Tough Conditions
Waterproof with an IP68 rating, these controllers are designed to withstand extreme weather and harsh environments, providing uninterrupted service.
With a peak efficiency of 99%, Genasun controllers ensure optimal performance, making the most out of every ray of sunlight.
Advanced Electronic Protections
With built-in safeguards against overcharge, short-circuits, and other potential risks, our controllers guarantee safe and reliable operation.
Genasun controllers utilize Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to constantly maximize the amount of energy harnessed from your solar panels.
Each controller comes with a 5-year warranty, highlighting our commitment to quality and long-lasting performance.
Explore our range of waterproof MPPT solar charge controllers and elevate your off-grid power system’s reliability and efficiency.
We’ll keep you updated with the latest deals, so that you’ll never miss out!
Fully protected by Stripe