Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit W/Wanderer 10A Charge Controller
Freedom Yurt-Cabins partnered with Renogy to offer the 12V 100Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth!
The Renogy 100W Solar Power Starter Kit is perfect for new customers wanting to get a start in solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Adding a polycrystalline or monocrystalline solar panel kit can extend your travels further than ever before.
This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: one Renogy 100W 12V Mono Solar Panel. one 10A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller. one 20ft 12AWG Solar Adaptor Kit. one 8ft 12AWG Tray Cable. and one set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel Flooded and Lithium charging algorithm ready
- 4-Stage battery charging process for a Rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- The Renogy Wanderer is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
|Maximum Power: 100W||Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)||Rated Charge Current: 10A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.3V||Max Gauge Size: Up to 12AWG|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.86A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V||Self-Consumption:|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.38A||Temperature Compensation:.3mV/°C/2V|
|Weight: 14.3lbs/6.5kg||Weight: 0.27 lbs / 122.47g|
|Dimensions: 42.4 x 20.0 x1.4 in||Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.0 x 1.1 in / 119 x 75 x 27.5mm|
|Length: 8ft||Eight Long Cap Bolts and Four Short Bolts|
|AWG: 12||Four Spring Washers and Four Washers|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V||Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets|
|Temperature:.40°F to 185°F||Four Nuts|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Temperature:.40°F to 185°F|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
WARNING California’s Proposition 65
Best 100 Watt Solar Panel Kits Reviewed
In the market for a 100 watt solar panel that is ideal for both camping and cabins? GreenCitizen helps you with a review list and a guide.
According to a 2017 American Camper Report, 74% of campers use a smartphone while camping. Furthermore, many people who use RVs, trailers, cabins and boats now require off-grid power to stay in touch with their loved ones.
But what happens when you run out of juice?
If you’re a camper or adventurer who’s looking to keep your devices powered up, a 100 watt solar panel kit may be the answer. Solar panels allow you to power your devices without relying on outlet power, so they’re perfect for true off-the-grid adventurers.
So, which one should you buy? Or, do you prefer leasing the solar panels?
Here I look at the best 100 watt solar panel kits on the market.
Best 100 Watt Solar Panel Kits
Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Starter Kit. Best Overall
The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Kit is a high-efficiency monocrystalline system running at around 21% efficiency.
I found that this is best used for RVs, trailers, sheds, cabins, and boats, since it comes with pre-drilled holes that make it easy to attach it to the roof of your RV, shed, or wherever else you might want to place this panel.
Aside from being quiet, what I like the most about this solar panel 100 watt system is it comes with all the accessories included, so there was little that I needed to purchase separately.
If you want a convenient, high-quality system at a good price, then this kit is the way to go.
Renogy New 100 Watt 12V Solar Premium Kit. Best Premium Option
If you’re looking for a sturdy and reliable 100 watt panel that will supply you with watt hours for decades to come, this is another great kit that’s worth your money.
Renogy New 100 Watt 12V Solar Premium Kit offers the same 21% efficiency like the previous one. Plus, it offers better performance in low-light conditions.
These solar panels are made from extra thick low iron-tempered glass that’s robust and impact-resistant so it can survive a lot of abuse and damage.
This makes it great for lugging around on your camping trips, or when you need to move around quickly during an emergency.
I also really liked that this system includes a Bluetooth module that can pair with an app on your smartphone so you can monitor charge progress in real-time.
Renogy Wanderer Solar Charge Controller How to Troubleshooting Guide
Renogy Wanderer solar charge controllers are among the best in market, featuring impressive features and designs. It is recommended to perform some basic troubleshooting procedures to resolve Issues with these charge controllers, before calling for repairs or ordering a replacement. Some problems only need simple fixes. In this how-to and troubleshooting guide, learn how to fix common Renogy Wanderer solar charge controller issues and perform various operations.
How to Connect a Renogy Wanderer Solar Charge Controller to a Smartphone
To connect a Renogy Wanderer solar charge controller to a smartphone, you will need the BT-1 Bluetooth Module which is sold separately. The BT-1 Bluetooth module is a great addition to Renogy charge controllers with RS232 and RJ12 ports and is used to pair charge controllers with the Renogy BT App. After pairing is done you can then monitor your system and change parameters directly from your Smart phone or tablet.
To connect the Wanderer to your Smart phone:
- Download Renogy BT app from Google Play Store or App Store, and install it on your device.
- Open the Renogy BT App, select “Device Info”, then click ‘Search Device”. Remember to turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Select the device you want to connect.
- After connecting successfully, device status will change to “Device connecting”. You can also see device information on the screen.
How to Program a Renogy Wanderer Solar Charge Controller (with and without Bluetooth App)
To program a Renogy Wanderer charge controller using Renogy BT App, follow the instructions below:
- After successfully connecting to the device, switch to “Monitoring” using the bottom bar. You can monitor the real-time performance of solar panel, battery and load.
- By clicking the “Last Day” on the top left and “Next Day” on the top right, you can read daily history data of the controller. By clicking the “” below, you can read the data on graphs.
- Click “Read”, you will be notified after read parameters successfully. Then you can change battery and load configuration.
- The admin password for configuration is “135790123”. You will get a notification after verifying password and setting parameters.
- After setting parameters, click “Set”, then “Set successful” will pop up, indicating the parameters have been saved successfully.
To set battery type, simply hold the gray button for approximately 7 seconds until the LED flashes. Once flashing, then press the gray button again to the desired battery type (they are color-coded) and simply leave the controller alone until the flashing stops (this should take about 10 seconds). This indicates the parameter has been set.
Renogy Wanderer Solar Charge Controller PV Light Flashing
When the PV light on your Renogy Wanderer charge controller is fast flashing green, it indicates the PV terminal is over-voltage. To troubleshoot PV is over-voltage, follow these instructions:
- Use a multi-meter to check the voltage of the panels. Ensure that they meet the specification of the controller to not exceed 25 VDC.
If the PV light is slow flashing green and the battery indicator is solid green, it shows the battery is charging normally.
If the PV light on your controller is slow flashing green and the battery indicator is slow flashing green, it shows the battery is in float charge.
Renogy Wanderer PV Light Not ON
The most likely reason the PV light on your Renogy Wanderer is not turning on is you have reverse polarity.
To troubleshoot, check the voltage at the PV terminal using a multi-meter and see if you get a negative reading. If this is the case, simply disconnect the PV panels and switch them.
Renogy Wanderer Charge Controller Battery Light Red
If the battery indicator on your charge controller is solid red, this means the battery is over-discharged. This can happen when storing a lithium battery pack in a discharge state for any length of time as self-discharge would gradually deplete the remaining charge. The protection circuit of a lithium battery typically turns the battery off and makes it unusable if over-discharged. The Wanderer PWM charge controller has a reactivation feature to awaken a sleeping Lithium battery. It will apply a small charge current to activate the lithium battery protection circuit and if a correct cell voltage can be reached, it starts a normal charge.
If the battery light is slow flashing red, it means the battery is over-heating. When heat is exceeding the specification of the controller, it will shut down automatically. The controller will resume operation once it interprets a change in temperature.
Renogy Wanderer Not Charging
If your Renogy charge controller does not charge during daytime when the sun is shining on the solar panels, confirm that the connection from the battery bank to the charge controller and the solar panels to the charge controller is tight and correct. Use a multi-meter to check if the polarity of the solar modules has been reversed on the charge controller’s solar terminals.
How to Tell If Your Renogy Wanderer Solar Charge Controller is Working
To test the controller if it is working, follow the procedure below:
- measure the operating current by following this procedure:
- Connect the panel to the regulator and battery.
- Make sure your Multi-meter is set at 10A, at least to start with. You can change the setting later if required.
- Disconnect the positive cable between the battery and the controller.
- Measure the operating current by connecting the positive (ve) from the multi-meter to the positive cable from the controller, and the negative from the multi-meter to the positive battery terminal.
- This measures the current that the panel (and charge controller) is passed to the battery. If you get a negative current, then you have connected the multi-meter the wrong way.
- Re-connect the solar pane directly to the battery without the controller.
- Disconnect the positive cable between the battery and the solar panel.
- Measure the operating current by testing the positive from the multi-meter to the positive cable from the panel, and the negative from the multi-meter to the positive battery terminal.
- If you measure current without the controller, but not with the controller, then the controller may be faulty.
- Remember, if the battery is full it may not be accepting current, resulting on a low reading.
- Check the condition of any fuses that might be in the power path.
- Verify the system wiring is correct and intact.
- Check all the connection and terminals for good electrical contact.
Renogy Wanderer LED Status Lights and Their Meaning
The Renogy Wanderer charge controller has LED indicators at the PV and Battery levels which help inform users about the charge controller’s status. The LEDs may light simultaneously or separately depending on the controller status being shown. Below are the LED status lights and what they mean:
- PV indicator (Fast flashing green), battery indicator (not available)
- This indicates PV terminal is over-voltage
- PV indicator (solid green), battery indicator (not available)
- This indicates PV terminal low output
- PV indicator (slow flashing green), battery indicator (solid green)
- This means battery is charging normally
- PV indicator (slow flashing green), battery indicator (slow flashing green)
- This means the battery is in float charge
- PV indicator (not available), battery indicator (fast flashing green)
- This means the battery is over-voltage
- PV indicator (not available), battery indicator (solid orange)
- This means the battery is under-voltage
- PV indicator (not available), battery indicator (solid red)
- This means the battery is over-discharged
- PV indicator (not available), battery indicator (slow flashing red)
- This means the battery is over-heating
What are Renogy Charge Controller Load Terminals for?
The load terminal comes with some controllers and allows you to attach a DC load to the controller, rather than having to attach it to the battery. It is usually noted with a light bulb symbol. A lot of time this is utilized for the timer function. You can program the load to turn on at sundown and off at sunlight. This is particular useful for lighting.
How to Select Battery Type With Renogy Voyager Charge Controller
Selecting the correct battery type setting is important to prevent damage to your battery. When selecting battery type, check your battery manufacturer’s specifications.
The Traveler Series 20A PWM Renogy Voyager charge controller provides 7 battery types for selection. These are:
To select your battery type, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the “BATTERY TYPE” button for 3 seconds. The charge controller will go into battery selection mode.
- Press the “BATTERY TYPE” button until the desired battery is displayed. After a few seconds, the highlighted battery type will automatically be selected.
Please note the Lithium ion batteries shown in the LCD indicate different types shown below:
- Lithium Manganese Oxide LiMn2O4 (LMQ) battery
- Lithium Cobalt Oxide LiCoO2 (LCO) battery
- Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide LiNiCoAlo2 (NCA) battery
- Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide LiNiMnCoO2 (NMC) battery
LiFePO4 battery indicates Lithium-iron Phosphate or LFP battery. LTO battery indicates Lithium Titanate Oxidized, Li4Ti5O12 battery.
For some Renogy Voyager controllers, select battery type by following the instructions below:
- In the screen showing the battery voltage, hold down “BATTERY TYPE” for approximately 3-5 seconds before the screen flashes the current battery type.
- Once flashing, use the “AMP/VOLT” button to select the proper battery type and then hold down “BATTERY TYPE” again to lock in the selected battery type.
How Do You Install the Temp Sensor on a Renogy Voyager Charge Controller?
The Voyager Temperature Sensor is an optional component that measures the temperature at the battery and uses the data obtained for accurate temperature compensation. It is perfect for solar systems that experience varying temperature changes throughout the year. The sensor comes with a 19.5 ft cable length that connects to the charge controller.
To install the Temp Sensor on your Renogy Voyager charge controller, follow these steps:
- Find the Temp Port of the charge controller. It should be at the back of the charge controller.
- Plug the green terminal block into the charge controller (with the screws on the terminal block facing up).
- Then place the probe close to any part of the battery to active temperature compensation function of the charge controller.
How to Change Renogy Charge Controller from Celsius to Fahrenheit
After connecting the battery to the Renogy Voyager charge controller, the controller will turn on automatically. Assuming normal operation, the charge controller will cycle through different display. They are as follows: PV Array Voltage, Charging Current, Generated Energy, Battery Voltage, and Temperature.
You can adjust some parameters based on the display screen. You can manually cycle through the display screens by using the “AMP/VOLT” and “BATTERY TYPE” buttons. Note that the screen must be at the appropriate interface to change the specific parameter.
To change from Celsius to Fahrenheit, follow these instructions:
- In the screen showing the temperature of the controller or remote temperature sensor, you can hold down the “BATTERY TYPE” button for approximately 3-5 seconds to switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit or vice-versa.
Victron Energy MPPT Solar Charge Controller How to Troubleshooting Guide
If you have a Victron MPPT solar charge controller, knowing how to troubleshoot the issues with these charge controllers can…
Jackery Power Station How to Troubleshooting Guide
If you like to camp or live off-grid, then a Jackery power station is your best friend. You can even…
How to Select a Solar Charge Controller
A solar charge controller is the brains of your PV based off grid system. It tells your solar array when…
Renogy’s 400W solar panel kit with 30A charge controller powers your summer RV trips at 391 in New Green Deals
Have you been looking for a solid way to cut down on your carbon footprint at home or on-the-go? Well, Renogy’s 400W solar panel kit is perfect for the task. It includes four 100W solar panels, all the wiring you’ll need for it, and even a 30A Wanderer PWM charge controller. Coming in at 391, you’re saving 79 here and also enjoying a new low that we’ve tracked. All you’ve got to do is supply the batteries to recharge. We also have a wide selection of Tesla and e-bike discounts in today’s New Green Deals, so you won’t want to miss that either.
Head below for other New Green Deals that we’ve found today and of course Electrek’s best EV buying and leasing deals. Also
Renogy’s 400W solar panel kit includes a 30A charge controller
Amazon is offering the Renogy 400W Solar Panel Starter Kit with 30A Charge Controller for 391.19 shipped once you clip the on-page coupon. Down from 470 at Amazon, it just fell to 461 there and today’s deal saves another 70 to mark a new all-time low that we’ve tracked. This kit gives you basically everything that’s needed to power your off-grid lifestyle, be that an RV, shed, or anything else. You’ll get four 100W solar panels here, the Z brackets, the Y branch connectors with pre-drilled holes, and even a 30A Wanderer PWM charge controller. With all of this, the only thing you’ll need to supply are the batteries to charge and you’ll be ready to go.
What could you use a system like this for? Well, it would be a great way to provide power to an RV while you’re on-the-go. The solar panels could be permanently mounted to the roof and provide up to 2kWh of electricity per day with just five hours of direct sunlight. That’s enough to run accessories in the RV while you’re traveling to or from a park without having to rely on other forms of generators. It’d also be great for offsetting some of your carbon footprint at home, too, thanks to how much power is generated by these panels. In fact, this system could entirely power your off-grid shed or tiny home if you have minimal electronics inside, keeping batteries charged for use in the evening when the sun goes down.
Segway Transformers GT2 electric SuperScooter now 700 off alongside Bumblebee GoKart PRO at 1,900
Last fall, Segway teamed up with Hasbro to begin launching a series of Transformers-inspired electric vehicles. Today we’re seeing the latest release go on sale, with the Segway Transformers GT2 SuperScooter dropping down to 3,299.99 shipped courtesy of Amazon. Today’s discount arrives as only the second chance to save since launching earlier in the year. It’s down from the usual 4,000 price tag, beating the last discount by an extra 200, and marking a new all-time low for the GT2 SuperScooter across the board at 700 off.
Segway’s new SuperScooter GT2 arrives centered around a more capable design with 6,000W 2-wheel drive motor system. There’s a massive 1,512Wh battery that powers the experience, which allows you to hit up to 43.5 MPH top speeds while accelerating from 0 to 30 MPH in just under 4 seconds. That pairs with a 55.9-mile range, integrated transparent OLED display in-between the handlebars, suspension system for a smoother ride, and dual hydraulic disc brakes. All of that comes wrapped in a slick gray color scheme that’s themed around Megatron. There’s some small Transformers accenting throughout, but the electric scooter largely blends in with other EVs.
Also joining the lineup, one of the more signature Autobots is getting in on the savings. On sale for one of the first times, the new Segway Ninebot Bumblebee Electric GoKart PRO drops to 1,899.99 shipped. Typically fetching 2,299, you’re now looking at 399 in savings to go alongside the first price cut in months. It has sold for less, with the all-time low arriving back in March at 64 under this discount. Today’s offer though is the second-best price we’ve seen to date.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a dedicated Transformers fan or not, the Ninebot GoKart PRO can handle zipping you or the kids around the block at up to 23 MPH top speeds with a 15-mile range. Its durable design can also be folded down for transportation, and pairs with other features like an electric brake, integrated headlights, and taillights. You can also detach the included Ninebot S MAX which powers the experience for a self-balancing scooter ride alongside the go kart fun. But of course this is the Transformers variant, which comes decked out in a vibrant yellow color scheme fitting for the Bumblebee inspiration.
Juiced RipCurrent e-bike delivers 45 miles of riding per charge
Juiced Bikes is currently offering its RipCurrent e-bike on sale for 1,249 shipped with the code RIDE50 at checkout. Normally 1,699, today’s deal comes in at 450 off and delivers a new all-time low that we’ve seen here. In fact, this is one of the first discounts on the RipCurrent model, as we typically see the RipCurrent S go on sale. While the more expensive RipCurrent S has over 70 miles of range per charge, today’s deal can travel up to 45 miles before it’s time to plug back in. Add that to the eco-friendly design as it can be recharged at home, through a portable power station, or even with a solar setup, and you have a green ride to use this summer.
Not only does the Juiced RipCurrent run off battery power, but there’s a lot of other features that make it an eco-friendly summer ride. For instance, the torque and cadence pedal sensors measures pedal force 1,000 times a second to “precisely apply power proportional to your own effort.” This means that the bike can be run under its own power, but also combined with your own legs for an even longer range. You’ll also find hydraulic disc brakes here to for improved stopping power, an LCD display to show your speed, remaining battery, and how far you’ve ridden, and more here. Plus, the e-bike can reach speeds of up to 28 MPH, which means you’ll be able to ride to work quickly, efficiently, and without any fossil fuels as well. Learn more about Juiced e-bikes in our previous coverage.
New Tesla deals
After checking out the Renogy 400W solar kit on sale above, if you keep read, you’ll find a selection of new green deals that will make your Tesla experience better in multiple areas. From storage to keep recordings on to phone mounts, car chargers, and anything else we can find, it’ll be listed below. Each day we’ll do our best to find new and exciting deals and ways for you to save on fun accessories for your Tesla, making each trip unique. For more gift ideas and deals, check out the best Tesla shop. Keep reading on for e-bike, Greenworks, and other great deals.
- Spigen All-in-One Cable Holder Wall Mount for Tesla Model 3/Y/X/S: 24 (Reg. 30) | Amazon
- SimpleTire offers up to 20% off thousands of tires
- Discount Tire offers up to 100 off or more on Cooper, Bridgestone, and other tires
- Model 3 CupHolderHero: 12 (Reg. 14)
- Spigen OneTap MagSafe car mounts now up to 38% off starting at 27 via Amazon
- Bring MagSafe to your ride with iOttie’s premium Velox car mount at 42.50
New e-bike deals electric scooter discounts
If you’re looking to get out and enjoy the sunshine still after using your new electric mower, than we recommend you experience it than on another e-bike or electric scooter you just got at a fantastic price through one of our deals and sale below. You can use it for fun, exercise, or even transportation to and from work or the coffee shop. We have several people here that will regularly commute to coffee shops or offices on their e-bike, as it cuts down on fossil fuel usage as well as allows them to enjoy some time outdoors on nice sunny days. Below, you’ll find a wide selection of new e-bike deals and electric scooter deal in all price ranges, so give it a look if that’s something you’d be interested in picking up. As always, the newest e-bike deal and electric scooter discounts and sales will be at the top, so shop quick as the discounts are bound to go away soon.
- Save 700 on Rad Power’s RadRover 6 Plus eBike at 1,399 low
- Segway’s Ninebot P65 electric scooter has never sold for less with 33% discount to 1,000
- Juiced e-bikes 0% APR financing available
- Micah Toll’s favorite low-cost folding electric bike, the Lectric XP 2.0: 999 (Reg. 1,099)
- Kent Electric Pedal Assist Mountain Bike: 698 (Reg. 998)
Additional New Green Deals
After shopping the Renogy 400W solar kit on sale above, be sure to check out the other discounts we found today. These new green deals are wide-ranging from outdoor lawn equipment to anything else we find that could save you money in various ways, be that cutting gas and oil out of your life or just enjoying other amenities that energy-saving gear can bring. As always, the newest deals will be at the top, so shop quick as the discounts are bound to go away soon.
Stay up to date with the latest content by subscribing to Electrek on Google News. You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.
Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller
The Renogy 10A Wanderer solar charge controller integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. With a simple interface for ease of use, this controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. Designed for off-grid solar applications, this advanced charge controller is compatible with various types of 12V/24V batteries, including Lithium!
Note: Please set the voltage manually to charge lithium batteries.
Wanderer10A|30A Installation Notes: The default starting position of the Wanderer controller terminal hatches are closed (in the UP position) that could mistakenly look like an open wire hatch. Make sure to FIRST lower each terminal hatch by screwing the terminals counterclockwise (CCW) to expose the wire terminal hatch to the open position. THEN secure each cable by rotating the screws clockwise (CW) to the closed position.
Simple Install: Fully open the hatch (CCW), insert the appropriate wires, and completely close the hatch (CW).
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (909) 287-7111 or contact us
- Optimized for a 12V/24V system; Deep cycle Sealed (AGM), Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery option ready. (Please set the voltage manually to charge lithium batteries.)
- Smart 4-Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- Backlit LCD screen displays system operation, diverse load control, and error codes.
- Integrated 5V 2A USB ports to charge USB devices.
- Compact in size makes it easy to install virtually anywhere.
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- The integrated RS232 port can work with the BT-1 Bluetooth module to deliver real-time energy data across the DC Home Smart phone app Renogy ONE M1
Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller
|Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition for non-lithium batteries||Rated Charge Current: 10A|
|Max Gauge Size: Up to 12AWG||Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC|
|Self-Consumption:||Working Temperature:.31°F. 113°F /.25°C. 45°C|
|Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.0 x 1.1 in / 119x75x27.5mm||Weight: 0.27 lbs / 122.47g|
|Storage Temperature:.31°F. 176°F /.35°C. 80°C||Temperature Compensation:.3mV/°C/2V|
|Max PV Input: 130W / 12V; 260W / 24V||Certification: CE / ROHS|